Saturday, October 15, 2011

FINE JUNQUE SHOPS ARE EVERYWHERE...

One of my enjoyments when traveling with my hubby...
 (Jacob and BriAnna can't always join us for "family trips" anymore)
is we always find at least one "junque shop"
that I can take a peek in...

It wasn't any different on our recent trip to Kaui!


So...when we headed to Waimea Canyon Lookout
we wizzed by...nearly missing it...NO not the Canyon
the Collectibles shop!



After our outing at the Canyon we headed back to town 
and towards the Collectibles shop...will I get to take a look?
Although, BriAnna did tell her Dad to just drive by...
"don't stop!"

Oh, my silly girl...


My wonderful hubby...

knew what would make the day for me...
he found that elusive parking spot...yes...even on an island...
parking spots can be difficult to find
anyhow...
Wayne stopped and I pushed my way out 
from the back seat of the car!

Unfortunately...the shop was closing...DARN!
But the lovely owner...allowed me to snap a couple of photos

So...I got to take a peek...a quick peek...
I love checking out collectible shops!

and then we were off to dinner...


Yummy!
And that's how the Rosen family rolls!

Enjoy the Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment