Thursday, January 6, 2011

TOM...

I'm filled with anticipation at what will unfold in  2011

TOM... The Old Man
 (Wayne has dubbed himself this new title)
So, in the spirit of the new year 
 I too will refer to him as TOM...

Wayne aka TOM 1981

TOM and I have enjoyed many years together
 our 30th wedding anniversary is just around the corner
yup...
you read it correctly

30 years together!
Ski Trip 1981

As with any relationship there are the
wonderful UP MOMENTS...
and the need to learn from DOWN TIMES...
lately, we are dealing with major changes

JOB CHANGES 
and 
ADDRESS CHANGES

Wellington Harbor 2010

Our life is truly a journey 
never boring and overflowing with opportunities
I'm always smiling... 
counting my blessings
and looking forward to another day with 
TOM

xoxo




1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog...I went to your darling ETSY shop...and bought the typewriter keys!
    so glad you found me...I will be back!
    melanie

    ReplyDelete