Wednesday, June 8, 2011

DECISIONS...DECISIONS...

I've been enjoying the lovely photos
in my current issue of
Jeanne d' Arc Living...


Flipping through each page with all the inspiring photos
is helping me to decide which of my found objects
I will keep and pack up for our new home
 and which treasures I will list for sale on my Etsy site
(or Craig's list? on the larger items)

love this look for our new guest rooms
I've also stumbled across new blogs 
that are playing a part in my decision making...

Lilla Blanka pic
 I choose to keep some of my
French enamelware pitchers and canisters
(I have been collecting canisters  like the one  
in the above photo for many years)


Lilla Blanka pic

as well as my German egg cups
and ironstone pitchers and platters
(well...I may list one or two)

Hvitur Lakris pic
 I reluctantly listed my green French wire bird cage
(shhh...if it doesn't sell...I may keep it) 


Hvitur Lakris pic
I have a bit of sorting to do in every room 
of the house...well, actually a lot of sorting...
I'll keep you posted on how I'm progressing
until then...


Enjoy the day!

 Agnes

1 comment:

  1. Happy decision-making, Agnes! I wish you all the best with your new adventure!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete