Saturday, June 11, 2011

Where do I go a' hunting?

The hunt for objects
whether for my home
I always pick items I would keep for myself
or for resale
 is the best part of being
a dealer in vintage goods...

 I find objects at...
 estate sales, garage sales
flea markets, antiques shops
Goodwill,consignment shops
brocantes

Pics by fete et fleur
 I try to make time to drop by one of these places
when I visit family and friends in...
San Francisco, Lafayette, Hayward
Las Vegas, Los Angeles
Portland, Hillsboro, Forest Grove
to name a few destinations

Pics by Artichoke Rose
I'd also like to attend another antiques show 
like Farm Chicks, Portland Expo, or the Texas shows
I've been to some and not others

Missed this year's event...darn!
but, preparing a home for sale and 
a move to a new state
has me focusing on other things right now
no time for...

I would love to be a vendor 
at one of the Northwest shows
after all, my kids live up there 
and I have a stash of goodies in a storage locker
I'd have to recruit helpers 
hmmm...
I wonder if my girl and sis would be interested?

BriAnna and Rose
Oh well...
a girl can dream right?

Farm Chicks pics by Blissful Blooms
and I like to dream big...
Happy Hunting and be sure to
Enjoy the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment